Tuesday 10 December 2013

Christmas not far away!

I'm looking forward to enjoying my pipe this Christmas because it's been sometime since I've smoked my beloved pipe. Boy what a year it's been eh? A year full of shit and bullets from the anti-smoking fraternity and their cronies. We've seen particularly the massive assault by these shitty shit shits wanting to nail our arses to the wall over so called 'plain packaging'.
These mindless bastards want to festoon perfectly legal products with their vile interpretation of what they think represents smoking related diseases. Anyway more of this in my Christmas post. That's right, if you're eating your festive dinner and you see these foul images then you'll be bringing it all back up...and it will serve you right for reading this crap!







No comments:

Post a Comment